Wednesday, January 04, 2006

This Week's Movie Roundup, Yeehaw!

Saddle up there, pardners...it's time to read a brief thought about the movies I've watched in the past four days. And quit spittin' on mah floor! First up is The 40 Year Old Virgin. I give this movie 3 twinkies out of 6. I was jealous of all the cool stuff that Andy has in the movie, like action figures and an electronic drumset, but the movie seemed too long! Chest hair removal had me uncomfortable yet pleasantly intrigued! Hmm... Next, we have Serenity, a movie that I wanted to see while it was in theaters and grossed a measly 10 mil. While it was entertaining, I thought the characters were a bit undeveloped, though some of them were down right awesome! Movie producers, take note: any movie is a bit cooler by simply adding a character wielding a samurai sword. Serenity earns 3 and a half cotton swabs out of 7. Last night was my second viewing of Sin City. Just like I told Kristen as the opening credits were rolling, watching this movie makes me feel really cool. Bonus points for the special edition DVD's special features, like behind the scenes with Robert Rodriquez and seeing the entire movie condensed for time in green screen only! Sin City earns a strong 4 out of 5 bullet wounds to the chest! BOOYAH! And in saving the best for last, tonight I finally had the chance to watch Benny & Joon. Out of all four movies, this one was by far the best. The quirky characters were hilarious and made me want to buy a snorkel and make grilled cheese sandwiches on an ironing board. 5 out of 5 pancakes! This concludes the first of many Many Mini Movie Reviews. Stay tuned, folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home