Thursday, December 29, 2005

Unrelenting Winter Heatwave

It's interesting to think that it's late December, nearing the middle of winter, and I'm writing this in shorts, a t-shirt, and sandals. You may think it's because I live in New Mexico, but it seems like it has never been this warm this time of year. I'm wishing below-freezing temperatures and a few inches of snow for the rest of the winter, but at this rate, I may never go snowboarding! And finally, I wish it would get cooler so I can wear the new peacoat that Kristen bought me without having to sweat my butt off. Winter! Where are you!?

1 Comments:

At 1/03/2006 12:05:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE HAVE RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

end.

happy new ear.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home