Wednesday, January 04, 2006

2006: First Post!

A truly dedicated blogger would have made a first of the year post on January 1. I, however, thought that waiting three days would have a bigger impact on the blogosphere. First, I would like to thank everyone who visited Scottdot last December. It was the month of big changes for the site and I saw a huge jump in my numbers. For example, in November of 2005, Scottdot received 4900 total hits even. In December of '05, that number rose sharply to 9353! I was utterly shocked by this, and mostly flattered that people give my musings the time of day. What's in store for a new year? I plan on furthering my knowledge of Flash and I would like to release a short cartoon at some point later in the year. I am making no promises, however, as this is the year I will begin a heavier focus on finding a career in Graphic Design. Also, look forward to monthly photography and desktop picture morsels. On the music end of things, I will be releasing some of my early demos, which are just fun romps on the keyboard, Apple loops, and drum machine shenanigans. As always, I encourage you all to give me feedback of what you would like to see. So far, I've only had requests for more blog entries, which is just as shocking as the rise in site traffic! I will try my best to make my posts meaningful and interesting for you all. I wish you all the best in 2006. See ya on the net!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home