Friday, January 27, 2006

Now This is a Chai!

Having decided to come to Albuquerque this weekend to spend some time shopping and hanging out with my brother, I have successfully visited the first four locations on my weekend jaunt out of town. First up was CompUSA, due to its close location to the interstate and clean restrooms. I even got to try out a 17" iMac powered by the Intel Core Duo! It was smooth, but not nearly as sweet as the 2.5 GHz G5 Quad that I tried with the stunning 30" Cinema Display. I gave Aperature a trial run for a good 10 minutes while I was on the phone with Kristen, and I must say that program is sweet! One day when I decide to approach digital photography more professionally (when I can afford it, that is), I know it will be a useful tool in my arsenal. Next up were the gift shops down on Central. I found a few small little trinkets for the kids and a gift for Kristen. After that, I walked a block down to where I am now, the Flying Star Cafe that I have mentioned and posted from a few times in the past. Upon walking in, I was instanly hungry and settled for a huge slice of New York strawberry cheesecake and the largest chai I could buy. Couple that with the free wireless internet, and you've got an establishment that I never want to leave! On tomorrow's agenda: sushi and tea with Jared. Stay tuned for the riveting second-part of my Albuquerque travels!

1 Comments:

At 2/03/2006 09:55:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh...and you CAN get sushi to go.

Last night got 1 rainbow roll, 1 spicy tuna roll, 1 spider roll, and 1 unagi hand roll. mmm mmm mmm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home